STEPS TO ADOPTION
- Applicants can now fill out the Online Adoption Form, or a three-page adoption application (pdf) must be completed and can be sent to [email protected] or handed in during open hours.
- We will contact personal and vet references.
- If you rent, written permission is required from your landlord.
- You will be observed interacting with the animal.
- We will ask you general questions.
- If we feel the cat or dog is right for you, we’ll approve the adoption.
Please remember we are all volunteers and it may take a few days for us to review your application, set up appointments, etc.
$100.00 (includes tax)
Includes: testing for Leukemia & FIV (we don’t take any cats which test positive), Leukemia vaccine, distemper vaccine, rabies vaccine, deworming, Revolution (fleas, ticks, and mites), and spay/neuter.
$175.00 (includes tax) (Over 1 years old)
Includes: Parvo vaccine, rabies vaccine if age appropriate, Bordetella vaccine, deworming, flea/tick preventative, and spay/neuter.
$220.00 (includes tax) (Under 1 years old)
Includes: Parvo vaccine, rabies vaccine if age appropriate, Bordetella vaccine, deworming, flea/tick preventative, and spay/neuter. If the puppy has not been spay/neutered at time of adoption, a deposit will be required.